Monday, January 25, 2010

still in a fury

The week ahead will be flurry I can already tell. Tonight to plant my nose squarely in a few books I need to study I went to a coffee shop near my house. Little did I know that there would be a piano player that specialized in energetic soul music. He was also very effeminate. I only point this out to lead into the part of the story when he dedicated the song to me "You Are So Beautiful." This was only because I was jabbing him about playing a boy band song without back-up dancers. Needless to say, very little studying occurred and the night now wears again its familiar path on towards the morning.

Captivated by peace lately.

Pray for the ministry staff of the Oasis as we look towards a summit meeting where we standardize our intake, education, and encouragement of volunteers.

No comments: