Monday, October 13, 2008

a bonhoeffer quote that my father pointed me to:
"The only man who has the right to say that he is justfied by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ"

Today I visited Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon. 4 buildings of varying age are scattered across the victorian styled estate. It is small, but from what I can tell men are equipped there. It was a blessing talking with Gerry Breshears about spiritual warfare and at-risk youth. Please pray for me as I consider this possibility and now try to sleep off a tiresome sickness.

Romans 3:28-29 - The promised good of being in relationship to God is a transforming into a more Christ-like character. It is my praise that God is making that goal my sweet puruit. Let us pray for holy desire. "My soul yearns for you...I open my mouth and pant for you." (Psalm 119)

No comments: