Monday, October 6, 2008

when it rains and your praying...

I actually like praying in the rain.

Here are some encouraging clips from the day. I woke up. Did you know that Davids child before Solomon was named Nathan, which is the very same name of the prophet that came and convicted David of his adultery. Imagine the burden on the heart of Nathan, an uncle in the house of the king, coming to uncover his friend, coming to humble a king. We need more men who value righteousness and are willing to speak-up when it is needed. Though business was slow talking with Rocky and Erica was encouraging. Prayer from 1:30-2:00. Rocky and I went out to a home and prayed/talked through scripture with a guy. Please pray ahead as I meet with this individual again on Friday. As the Coffee shop closed its doors we had about ten individuals from the church who had come in to pray and learn and encourage. It is a beautiful church. Afterwords I took a college group from PBF prayer walking. To be more correct, the Lord took us (just trying to share the 100% truth). To go behind and never before the Lord is to go in power. We prayed in the rain. My heart has been filled with such hope lately. Today I saw no one come to know Jesus, but I look forward to that day. I know the day is coming when many will call on the name of the Lord. Right now I am lovin' Jesus and looking forward. May we be the one Paul speaks of who are "longing for His appearing." (2 Tim.)

1 comment:

Dave said...

Great observation and insight Daniel.